<VV>Sedans or Coupes??? --- Why not both!

Ruth Dorogi dfamily at cecomet.net
Sat Feb 4 09:29:49 EST 2006

  Pictures like these are extremely valuable to anyone restoring a vehicle.
It is so helpful to see the inner structure.
 I would also like to recommend Kent  Sullivan's website on his 1966
convertible.  I have never seen a corvair so completely disassembled, and I
have alot of experience with doing rust repair.
       You will have an unique vehicle when you are finished.   Good luck on
your project.   Dennis Dorogi