<VV> Rear Glass Explosion

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 5 23:55:05 EST 2006

Whether you realize it or not, you nicked the edge somewhere (my opinion).
A temperature change may have also contributed to the event.

I guess, lay a beach towel in the window well area to start with.  You just
might cave the whole thing in as soon as you touch it.  The duct tape sounds
like a good approach - may inside first and outside second?  Wear eye
protection!

Later, JR