<VV> Rear Glass Explosion

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Feb 6 10:22:57 EST 2006

On one of my dad's new cars, he had that happen. Took delivery and
brought it home. Parked it in the garage. I can't remember how soon
(within just a couple of weeks for sure) afterwards it happened, but one
morning he went into the garage only to find the backlite totally
shattered.

It wouldn't surprise me that it could have happened out of the blue, so
don't feel that you're totally to blame. "It" happens, sometimes with a
capitol "Sh."

-Mark