<VV> Re: Winter Project

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 6 14:52:46 EST 2006

Well, I may be a bit late in chiming in on this topic, but that is the
way this project has been going. It started about twenty years ago when
the engine in the van blew up (another very overlong story, not to be
repeated here) -- it was a shame to loose 'Gus Bus', but after many
years and thousands of miles of faithful service hauling dairy goats
around the country, well, urine has a way of hastening rust out.  About
that time this inoperative pick-up became available. Although they have
been sitting side-by-side for most of the last year inside the new shop,
finally, the donor has been relinquishing some of it's specially
acquired parts (it was originally built out of a donor body-only and a
whole lot of other parts back in the days *before* the goats took over)
and the project moves forward (we have fewer goats these days -- more
time for cars) -- the pick up is in pretty good shape, not pristine, but
pretty good ...

Anyway, I'm working on it.

Bill Strickland