<VV> Re; Corvair Shoes

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 15:10:46 EST 2006

Hey Dave...
Send 'em to me..I'm uploading stuff to my web page right now, I can
easily post 'em and send back the link...

Also...pics of my '64 with the just installed new tires and wheels on
the way..and a QT movie of doing a few donuts in the church parking lot
on the ice.....I'll advise later.

Tim in Bovey

I attached 2 pictures that you will get, but VV will edit out for
everyone else.  I have not been able to figure out Virtual Corvairs web
site yet, so I can send them to anyone who can post them.
Dave
Corvair Houston

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===