<VV> Ebay what's it

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Tue Feb 7 15:10:08 EST 2006

Think people agree they started out as hubcap centers and the loops on the
back were added. I don't think they went on a car at all but are meant to
fit on a pole or table leg or stand of some sort.

The experimental shops at GM used to turn out all kinds of custom things.
While a GMI student I once mentioned that touching a Tee handle on a car
that sat outside in a midwestern winter with a bare hand was not enjoyable.
About a week later a number of  T-handles made of delrin mysteriously appeared.

Padgett