<VV> New Problem (to me)

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 05:37:48 EST 2006

I have a starter problem of some kind with one of my
cars--- all the symtoms are exactly like a defective
starter solenoid---early release, or sometimes sounds
like the starter is riding on the teeth of the ring
gear-not engaged ---  I've changed starters and
solenoids twice-- last time bench tested the starter
for function--- still won't engage--or something is
seriously wrong with the flywheel---  I have attempted
to "blind" feel the teeth on the flywheel and they
seem to be good.

Any ideas????

Don Manen