<VV> Cam bearing, lifter galley wear

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Feb 8 09:50:12 EST 2006

What's wrong with you guys?  Have you forgotten who we are?  We're Corvair guys!!!  The solution to worn cam bores is obvious to me and it should be to all of you too.  First you clean the bores some, put some lube on the cam, smear som JB Weld in the bores on both side, slap the case halves together and voila!  Instant fix.  I can't believe I had to point this out to you guys.  You must be getting cabin fever or something.  Now where did I put that duck tape.....

mike