<VV> Cambearingliftegalleywear (humor)

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 12:04:30 EST 2006

Hey Mike,
  Obviously certain elements don't hold to the same high engineering standards as you and I.
  1) If it ain't broke, don't fix it. (First law of mechanics)
  2) If it is broke, fix it cheap. (Second law of mechanics)
  3) If you can't fix it, duck it (Tim Allen)
  4) If you can't duck it, chuck it. (Third law of mechanics)
  We're all in this together. (Red Green)

  Chuck Kubin
  LIFCCXGP

mhicks130 at cox.net wrote:
  What's wrong with you guys? Have you forgotten who we are? We're Corvair guys!!! The solution to worn cam bores is obvious to me and it should be to all of you too. First you clean the bores some, put some lube on the cam, smear som JB Weld in the bores on both side, slap the case halves together and voila! Instant fix. I can't believe I had to point this out to you guys. You must be getting cabin fever or something. Now where did I put that duck tape.....

mike