<VV> wheel and tire sizes. Everyone!!

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 09:18:45 EST 2006

Hi all! I'm looking at putting together some info. on wheels and tires that
do and do NOT fit on your Corvair!! EM, LM, 95, etc..!!  Looking for what
the maximum size tires you have run with no issues. Experiences with
tires/wheels that you DID have issues with. I'd like to put together a
little list as a quick look up guide for people looking to go with a size
other than stock. Please list the vehicle, wheel size with backspace along
with the complete tires size and any other info that may help other Corvair
owners. If you did have issues, include what you had to do to make it work.

Thanks!

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.