<VV> con rod balancing (technical)

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 11 10:36:48 EST 2006

 I will soon be reassembling my engine. Although the
pistons and rods were balanced at the last rebuild,
I'd like to see how close the rods are when balancing
big end to small end.

 I seem to remember a thread on VV that described the
method to do this. I realize that some fixture must be
used to get good results. I do have a 1000G digital
scale that was used for the previous balancing.

 Does anyone have the plans for this type of tooling,
or are they willing to sell/rent the fixture to me?

 Off line contact is OK.