<VV> Dual Points-advantages?

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 12 15:23:51 EST 2006

Nope. They both work every revolution. The advantage is that they
effectively lengthen the duration of the spark. If you look closely, you'll
see that the points are not exactly opposite each other, they are a few
degrees off of 180 (not sure exactly how much) but they both trigger the
coil on the same firing stroke.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun