<VV> PW dinner screw up II

gary funkhouser old-is-gold at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 13 14:52:21 EST 2006

Now that I have been redirected by those in the know, I am writing in the directions to the PW dinner at 6:00 Fri.

  FROM RED ROOF INN
  North on I-75 to Exit 47
  At first light, turn left onto Springboro Pike S.R. 741
  Go straight at light at Main Street
  Go about 1/8 mile and turn right at Chief Woods Lane
  the restaurant is 1/2 block on right
  TREASURE ISLAND SUPPER CLUB
  We are in the banquet room at top of stairs.

  If coming from the Performance Workshop front entrance,
  go south ( left) on Kettering Blvd.
  Go thru two traffic lights to Chief Woods Lane and turn right
  ( it is about 1/8 mile past 2nd light at Stroop Road)
  TREASURE ISLAND SUPPER CLUB IS ON THE LEFT
  about 1/2 block.
  Banquet room upstairs.
  If lost call my cell 937-416-3125

  And NO, I am not buying. The nerve!!!!