<VV> Corvair Parts Auction in NJ

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Feb 13 20:19:55 EST 2006

To beat the midwinter doldrums...

Wintertime Corvair diversion!

Saturday, February 18, indoors at Ashley's Auto Body, 274 Hillside Avenue,
Flanders, NJ, the annual Corvair Parts Auction conducted by NJACE. Set-up
begins 10:00 AM, bidding begins 11:00 AM. Any and all Corvair parts and
Corvair-related items are welcome; the club will keep a percentage of the
final sale price on each item. Sellers, bidders, watchers are all welcome!

Directions: I-80 Exit 27 onto NJ Rt 206 south. Proceed about three miles to
the traffic light at Main Street, turn left. In 1/10-mile bear left onto
Hillside Avenue. Proceed about 8/10-mile to Ashley's Auto Body on the left.

Questions?  Drop me a note by return e-mail.

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net