<VV> RE: antenna tool

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Wed Feb 15 10:02:25 EST 2006

Original Message:
-----------------
From:  virtualvairs-request at corvair.org
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:29:56 -0500 (EST)
From: Bob Gilbert <traceya at montrose.net>
Subject: <VV> antenna
 Howdy,
I need to replace the antenna on my '64 Monza. The cap nut has tow small
indentions in it that requires some sort of special tool. Looks like a
needle nose pliers might work, but I don't want to mess up the chrome on
the new piece. Anyone have one for sale ar know where to order the tool
from?
Thanks,
Bob

Snap on tools makes a complete set of sockets just for this purpose. These
sockets have a nut on them so you can use them over the antenna mast. These
also cover several MOPAR uses as well as dash switches that have these type
of nut on them. Most people use the needle nose and screw them up..........

Gary Swiatowy