<VV> RE: '66 Interior Colors

richard shank indyvair at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 10:39:45 EST 2006

Jeff - - -Yes, I had a 65 Corsa that was Artesian Turquoise with the white and Aqua interior.  It was a California car that I bought in Miami, Ohio.  I sold it to Pete Koehler who sold it to someone in Canada.  It's my understanding that it has been completely restored to Concours condition.  Pete could probably furnish the person's name.
As far as the red interior is concerned, the dash and the steering column are different shades of red which are different than the outside red.  My 65 has a red interior, but I restored it in the late 80's and can't help with the exact colors.  It's my memory that the door panels are the same color as the red on the outside. - - -Dick Shank