<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 13, Issue 45

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 15 11:24:13 EST 2006

Yes, I know folks who make it a practice to go to neutral at red lights
(probably before the car has even stopped rolling).  The idea being that it
is easier on the pilot bushing.  I do it myself sometimes, but not always.
The flip side of that coin is that there is sometimes that embarrassing
moment when the light goes green before you expected and you can't seem to
find first gear.

Later, JR