<VV> Conversion to Integral Reg Alternator '66

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 14:13:09 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/15/2006 10:13:32 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Corvkid50 writes:

Not the old It's in the book answer again. Then you  wonder why the
membership is dropping?

I have the diagram for and will send it to you, And you won't  have to
purchase any books either!!!!!!!!
Ron T

Ron,
He asked WHERE it was published. If you are so concerned about how I answer
questions, why don't you just jump in there and provide the answer BEFORE I
do.  I'm sure that you can do a much better job than I. So go ahead.

I sure haven't seen many answers from you lately. I look forward to  your
many answers from now on. Feel free to just jump in there and answer all
questions.

Bob Helt