<VV> Oilite

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 14:53:28 EST 2006

Hey Dennis,

  Thank you, thank you, thank you for the KISS solution that has shade-tree mechanic written all over it.
  I wondered where I was going to get the vacuum pump at 4 a.m. Sunday with the engine sitting on the floor.

  Chuck Kubin
  LIFCCXGP

  Dennis & Debbie PLEAU <ddpleau at msn.com> wrote:
  Put the bushing on your index finger and fill the center cavity with oil. Press down on the oil until it starts coming out the pores on the outside of the bushing and it's done. You may have to add oil a second time and repeat. Takes all of a couple of minutes.

dp