<VV> Conversion to Integral Reg Alternator '66

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 16:55:11 EST 2006

Bob and others,
    The point I have always tried to make is  this, how would you feel if you
walked into your local NAPA or Hardware Store  and ask if the have say Duct
tape. The person looks at you and says yes we have  it and walks away. Well
after all you just asked if they had it. What's wrong  with going the extra mile
and helping by answering the question and providing  the info. It took me 2
minutes to scan the diagram he needed and send it to him.  The books are great
and with them there is no need for this forum, Just post an  answer to look in
the book and list all the books. I don't believe that's what  we want to see.
I try to answer as many questions I can off line. You can attack  me all you
want, I have thick skin and I have also received just as many e-mails  agreeing
with me as ones against "It's in the book "answers. Now enough of this  ,
lets get back to helping people, not selling books.
Ron T