<VV> Conversion to Integral Reg Alternator '66

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 16 03:27:13 EST 2006

Ahh...  But you should have said "Where is the Duct tape?"  He  (she?) would
have cordially walked you to the proper location, thereby answering three
questions at once.  Do You have it? Where is it?  How do I get there?

Well, that is the way they do it at "my" hardware store.

Cut to the chase, man.  Cut to the chase!

Later, JR