<VV> Re: the hustler ??? prototype ??

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Wed Feb 15 22:37:40 EST 2006

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure it's not any sort of real GM
prototype or bonafide concept car, but does appear to have
been styled and (partially) built by some "joker" (your
word!) with some design skill.  It actually looks kinda neat
to me in a Hot Wheels sort of way.  There doesn't seem to be
any provision for headlights, though.  That would cause
registration problems where I live.  How it would look with
some Bugeye Sprite peepers stuck on the nose?  Mmmm... maybe
not.

Jim Burkhard

Dan wrote:
> i found this on ebay...the huslter proto type..ive looked at the picture and  it seems very corvair based..the dash windshild..ect
 >...but is it for "real" or just some "joker" trying to
sell some crazy project car ?? thanks dan wfcc