<VV> Re: PAINT STRIPES and hot seats

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 19:28:11 EST 2006

my wifes new 64 500 white coupe  95hp 3 spd had a tourquise racing stripe(to
match the interior ) painted on it  shortly after it was new.  it looked very
good.  that car could almost catch up to my quick 64 monza 110 4spd on a long
straight.  she finally did catch me after almost 9 years, to marry me.  wish
we had that car back now.
l m c truck catalog just came and has a heated seat kit listed that might go
good in a vair.  anyone try that yet? i really like the heated seats in our
buick even in the summer for my bad back.
regards, tim colson