<VV> GTO (no Corvair)

David V Clamp 66corsa at cox.net
Wed Feb 22 20:39:10 EST 2006

snip-------------------------------------------------
I think the GTO enthusiasts deserve to never have the GTO return again.

I think it's a shame GM pulled the plug. The styling seems to generate a
love it because it's a sleeper or hate it because it isn't retro/looks like
other Pontiac reaction.

The interior was perhaps the best of and GM offering in decades, and it
really is a good car. Instead of letting it evolve a little, they kill
it....sound familiar? (Fiero, Corvair.....)

David V Clamp

Member: CORSA, Heart of Georgia Corvairs (editor), Naders Raiders

1966 Corsa convertible 140/4spd/posi/AC