<VV> Let's stop the criticism

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 23:32:19 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/15/2006 2:56:02 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Corvkid50 at aol.com writes:

The  books are great
and with them there is no need for this forum, Just post  an  answer to look
in
the book and list all the books. I don't  believe that's what  we want to
see.

Hello, Ron,
I think that it is wonderful that you want to set such high standards for
the rest of us when you fail to offer help to those asking questions and needing
 help. Your complaint to me sounds a lot like "do as I say and not as I do".
Let's start seeing some real help from you instead of just criticizing help
that  is being offered.

I for one do not appreciate your complaints when you offer no help  yourself.
Who appointed you judge anyhow? The person who asked the question  seemed
happy with my response. Why weren't you? It wasn't your question.

And your dig about me just wanting to sell books is really uncalled for. I
did not reference any of my books but suggested the CORSA Tech Guide which as
you know is not one of mine. Why do you feel the need to be so critical? Books
 are as necessary as e-mail help. They both go together. We need both.

Regards,
Bob Helt