<VV> Speaking of less-common interior color combinations...

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Feb 16 04:19:31 EST 2006

What are some other people's favorites?

Mine is probably Aztec Bronze with Fawn (code 702) interior. It's truly
sublime! Bording Ostergaard has an all-original '66 Canadian-built turbo
coupe (#53 off the line in Oshawa in '66) with this combination. The glue on
the door panels has started to show through, which hurts the Fawn effect a
little bit.

A few pics here:

http://www.westerncanadacorsa.com/featuredrides/march_2000_featured_ride.htm

Unfortunately not great close-ups of the interior. The dark Fawn paint on
the dash looks fantastic with the light Fawn upholstery. Love it!

One of the reasons I like this combo so much is (1) it takes someone who
"knows colors" to realize that the Bronze and Fawn would look so good
together and because (2) there is a Bronze interior color, which means there
was an easy choice (Aztec Bronze/Bronze) that most people made.

I'm not so partial to monochromatic schemes. That's one reason why I like
the combination on my Marina Blue '66 'vert with black and white interior
(code 795). Like the Bronze/Bronze combo, there was a Marina Blue/Bright
Blue combo and most every other Marina Blue car I have seen has that
combination.

Here's a photo:

http://www.corvairkid.com/610767001602_176.htm

--Kent