<VV> Speaking of less-common interior color combinations...

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 16 04:35:13 EST 2006

I like Aztec Bronze.  It probably is # 3 - maybe #2 on my list of favorite
Corvair colors.  Maybe it is the web, but the one I saw at the link looked
almost red.  The one that went for (what?) around $20,000 at the KY (was
it?) convention was a much lighter color than that.  The KY car was (in my
mind) a lot closer to the GM Aztec Bronze that I recall as being "correct".
It was a shade or 2 too light to me, but still a beautiful car.

Later, JR