<VV> Speaking of less-common interior color combinations...

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Feb 16 14:24:39 EST 2006

Kent,

Have to agree, especially on modern cars. Everything seems to be some
shade of black, or (as I call it) "mortuary" gray. WHERE ARE THE TUTONE
INTERIORS? Especially since many of the manufacturers' show cars sport
tutone interiors!

With the Corvair, we're pretty well stuck with mono-tone interior
colors, as there are few tutones available, and none after '66. :o(

Your car is DYN-O-MITE!

-Mark