<VV> Speaking of less-common interior color

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Feb 16 12:09:40 EST 2006

How about a double tutone 4door? The '65 Monza 4door was available with
white/aqua interior and either a Ermine White/Artesian Turquoise OR
Tahitian Turquoise/Artesian Turquoise lower/upper on the outside? Anyone
know where one is?

BTW My '67 Monza 4door has Sierra Fawn/Capri Cream w/gold interior. I'm
planning on having it at the convention for the SCG event.

One of my favorite combos is a '63 Cordavan Brown convert with saddle
interior and beige top. There was one at the Portland convention last
year.

-Mark