<VV> Speaking of less-common interior color

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Feb 16 12:15:03 EST 2006

Mark, will be great to see your '67 4-door again...

Yes, that '63 convertible you mentioned is owned by a good friend of mine,
Clyde Rutherford. Clyde had a Corvair--same year, model, color scheme--right
when he got out of high school. Kids came along so the car went. About 15
years ago he started looking around for one just like what he had "back
when" and found one, which is pretty amazing considering the color combo was
one year only and he wanted a Spyder 'vert too.

Restoring the car was quite a project and he did all of the work himself.

--Kent