<VV> Hot Trim Combinations

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 14:41:04 EST 2006

One that immediately comes to my mind is an early
convertible in black, with a red interior and white
top.  One appeared in the first article "Collectible
Automobile" did back in the late 80's on the Corvair,
and I though that was really sharp.  Another favorite
is one in my own chapter: navy blue LM convertible
with white interior and white top.  A classic
combination on almost any car.  And then there's all
the Greenbrier/ Rampside two-tone combinations. Too
many nice ones to pick from.

Then, there's the most beautiful Corvair of all:
Eleanor Bruce's dark green LM convertible (1969?),
with the saddle top and interior. That car is nothing
short of amazing!  Sure hope we see the Bruce's in
Buffalo; two of the nicest people you'd ever want to
meet.