<VV> Changing 64 Interior Color

Doug Foust doufou at msn.com
Fri Feb 17 08:33:27 EST 2006

All this talk of color combos has me thinking when I replace my interior I
might change from original.

Car: 64 Monza Conv - original Daytona Blue (Navy metallic) and blue int with
white top

Has anyone tried white/off white interior with navy on an early?
Authenticity Guide says it never came that way, but couldn't someone have
ordered one that way?  (Dad used to custom order his chevys back in the day)

I assume you have to change everything for it to look OK?  It has newer blue
door panels already from p/o which I hate to waste.  What do you do about
paint color for doors?  Looking for advice and photos if you have been down
this path allready.   Thanks in advance.  Replies off line.