<VV> Racer Workshop + Buffalo = Advertisement

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 10:51:40 EST 2006

I am getting excited about two up-coming events on the  calendar. In little
more than a week is the Corvair Racing Workshop, held at the  new digs of  Gary
Funkhauser’s  Vintage Motorsports Services in Dayton, OH. I  will be
attending to drink in as much knowledge as I can and maybe sell a few  Wiresets. I
will be providing a new special Ignition set, oriented for racing  applications.
It uses the black 8.2mm Taylor wire with a lower (50) ohms per foot
conductor. It is usable with any on-board electronics package, but will work  fine with
points as well. The new 8.2mm sets are $50 a set and will be available  at
the workshop. There are two extra bonuses for buying at the workshop. First,
you will also receive a new Heavy Duty distributor cap, a high-alkyd-resin cap,
like the Accel cap, with brass contacts. The second, Racer-Only bonus, you
get a  cash bonus - $10 back when you send me a results sheet showing you used
the set  on a car that ran at either one of the July 2006 track events. Hey, I’
m a racer  – I think you should be too! Both bonuses are available “While
supplies last” –  as they say.
The 8.2 Racing Sets are the only Wiresets I am scheduled  to bring to the
workshop. If you need any other 8mm sets, please get back to me  soon with an
order and I will deliver them at the workshop. Save the shipping  cost!
Of course, the second big event is the 2006 Corsa  International Convention
in Buffalo– and the track events that are adjacent  (date wise) to it. I will
be attending the Convention and one of the two track  days – attending both
would stretch the space-time continuum. Instead of my  normal sales booth at the
convention I will have wires on display along with  order forms that can be
mailed in to get the show prices. In addition, I will  respond to pre-paid
orders for the convention. Wiresets that are ordered and  paid for in advance may
be picked-up in Buffalo at the convention. - Seth Emerson