<VV> Camping, hitches...

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 10:54:04 EST 2006

Hey-

  So, I've been reading up on teardrop campers...and
found a really cool one that I am going to attempt to
build when spring comes.  It's a very simple design,
and is actually all flat panels instead of rouded, so
it is MUCH easier to build. (YAY!)

Here's a link...

http://www.mikenchell.com/weekender/index.html

Pretty cool huh?

So anyway...

I was looking in my How To Keep Your Corvair Alive
book, and he notes yeah, you can do it, here'sd the
best way...etc...but he never says exactly what hitch
kit to buy.

Is there a kit in particular that I should be getting
to modify (for the three point system).  I know there
is, but which one!?

I like to travel.  I'm planning on going to the
convention and sleeping at the Good Sam place...a
teardrop would be PERFECT for the event!  not only
that but I have friends all over the US...and what is
easier than towing a little homebuilt that fits in
small spaces!

OKay...Go wild!

;-)

Ryan V.