<VV> Used Pieces, Advertisement

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Fri Feb 17 19:49:04 EST 2006

I have several items for sale and will bring them to the Performance Workshop this coming weekend if you are interested.

First is an IECO four barrel manifold with hoses, clamps and pipes. The pipes are not chromed but brushed and in good shape. The aluminum manifold is perfect. I like to get $100 for it. I'll ship it if your not going to the Workshop.

Second is several air conditioning pieces from a 65 Monza. I have the under dash evaporator with drain hose and grommet, upper baffle plate, complete Monza dash in black wrinkle finish with outlet ball and all gauges, heater-air conditioner-fan control with complete long cable to heater box (others are cut off), complete glove box side in black wrinkle with door, mounting bracket and outlet ball and the long copper 3/4" Freon pipe that runs inside the car with clamps and grommets and it's in good shape with no extra bends or kinks. Photos available.
I'm asking $150 for all.

All shipping would be extra.

Rick Norris
West Virginia