<VV> Car for sale, Advertisement

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Fri Feb 17 20:22:19 EST 2006

I am trying to help a local gentleman, Mr Pierson sell his Corvair. He is up
in years and has failing eye sight. The car is located in Charleston, West
Virginia.
The phone number is 304-744-5122

1965 Monza coupe, 140 HP with auto. Nice paint, a little blister or two of
rust in the usual places. 61,452 on the clock and I test drove it when I
took the photos which I will send to anyone interested. The car is a nice
looking driver. He has invested a lot of money in parts and labor. He does
not do his own work. The engine is missing some sheet metal and shows the
usual signs of of a mechanic who has never worked on Corvairs. It runs okay.
He is asking $8000 which is more than I think it's worth but you have to
deal with him, not me.

Rick Norris