<VV> New wiring diagrams - AD

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 23:27:58 EST 2006

Hot off the presses...well, not exactly.

I've just completed the computerized, colorized wiring diagrams for the  1964
Corvair car and forward control. The CD contains both of these sets, since
that's the way it is in the manual. The diagrams for these vehicles are
particularly difficult to read in the manual. These new diagrams are much easier  to
read and should be a big help troubleshooting wiring problems. You can see an
 example, from the 1965 diagrams at: _http://members.cox.net/corvairwiring/_
(http://members.cox.net/corvairwiring/)

The 64 diagrams look very similar.

The single year CD goes for $25. I'll have several CDs with me in Dayton
next weekend to sell at a PW discount of $15 each. I'll also give you a deal if
you want both the 1964 and 1965 CDs, two for $40.

Ned