<VV>Rat Shack

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Sat Feb 18 09:19:25 EST 2006

>The  recent posting regarding Radio Shack as a source for a voltage reducer
>may  have limited life what with today's announcement of the closing of 700
>Radio  Shack stores

Am sure Digikey http://dkc1.digikey.com/us/pdf/Current.html or Allied
http://www.alliedelec.com/ would have something.

Personally I have never cared for Radio Shack having grown up with the big
catalogs and neighborhood stores from Lafayette and Allied that carried
Real Electronics and didn't get a blank look if you asked for a 1N4006
(easier to handle than a 1N4004) but the market voted.

Am fortunate to have a big surplus store here also
http://www.skycraftsurplus.com/index.asp . I would go there for a voltage
regulator anyway.

Padgett