<VV> Rotten Weather

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Sat Feb 18 11:04:42 EST 2006

Well it's happened again.  After 3 days of near record highs here in Central
KY, we are now into a three day weekend (President's Day) and the temps are
down in the teens and there's snow on the ground.  On the plus side, the
newly rebuilt 140 now purrs like a kitten.  I even got it to idle down below
600 rpm, although it was really loping.  I hope that is due to the
hi-performance cam.  Hope someone out there is getting in some quality time
with their vairs this weekend.

Cliff Tibbitts

140 up and running (on bench in garage)

66 Monza up on jacks (snug in the garage)

Transmission and differential, (somewhere under the snow on the back patio)

CHEERS