<VV> Weather - now Calendar (smallish Vair)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 18 11:36:24 EST 2006

Cliff,  You made me look at my calendar - well BOTH of the Corvair ones
(from different sources).  Neither of them has any of the official National
holidays marked.  Well, one of them has St. Valentine's day marked (how
quaint), but nothing else.  So, if the marketers of these Corvair calendars
could please make a note to include official holidays, it would be nice.

Thank you for listening.

Later, JR