<VV> AM/FM Radio

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 18 14:08:58 EST 2006

Hey Louis,

I think I only gave you part of the story.  There is 2 screws (I think) on
that connector piece.  Then there is (at least) two on each half of the
defroster ducts.  The defroster will have to come down a bit, but not out.
You can slide that connector piece up into the center portion of the
defroster and that will let you bring the defroster down (not removing
completely) - just slide down a bit.  That will give you enough room to
jockey the radio into place.  It will be tight getting past the ducts, but
there is enough give there to let you do it.

Later, JR