<VV> AM/FM Radio removal

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 13:51:42 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/18/2006 10:07:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
louis at suffolknet.org writes:

Do I  need to pull out the heater ducts to remove the radio?  I know
it's a stupid question, but I'd rather not break anything else  ;)

Thanks,

Lou

If it is a stock AM-FM radio in a late model, you can get it out - but  it is
much easier if you pull the defroster duct down - two top screws and at
least a pair near the floor as I recall. The AM-FM is a lot bigger than the  AM.
If you want to have fun sometime, pull the AM-FM out of a car with the Air
Conditioning duct above it. Blood will be spilled!  -  Seth