<VV> An un-polite suggestion...

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 19:29:53 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/19/2006 5:11:21 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
k-wildman at onu.edu writes:

Sorry  Bob:

I'm not criticizing the answer given, I'm criticizing the rude way  in which
an answer is not given.

And I will criticize the rude  behavior extended to newcomers.  To suggest
that my comments are "in  the same vein" as people who are too stingy of
their information to be  civil, or quiet, is pretty irresponsibile.  This
really seems quite  out of character for you.
Ken

HUH? I wasn't criticizing YOU!   I was referring to that person  who thought
my response to another person's question was inappropriate. My  position is
that people should stop criticizing correspondence between two other  people.

Regards,
Bob Helt