<VV> Jeff Brekke- Engine Mount & Address

Brown, David David.Brown at bsci.com
Mon Feb 20 23:20:49 EST 2006

I just got an email reply from Jeff about my message from calling his
dad's auto resto business in FL (thanks Ed in FL).  He has changed his
email address (now DSL) to:
brek86 at msn.com
He apparently attempted unsuccessfully to drop a message to VV on his
new address.  He said he got no replies from his last message to make 12
units- if he got enough orders.  It's too bad he isn't able to make them
in advance as they are nice mounts.  I let him know that I would be good
for one if he decided to make some.
Dave
Corvair Houston