<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 13, Issue 73, Msg 1

WillSmithTFPOCAllenTexas TheFreshPrinceofCorvair at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 20:37:26 EST 2006

Jim,

Lots of good suggestions but no one offered this...at 400 degrees below
in MN your accelerator pump diameters have shrunk and their bores have
gotten larger so when you mash the throttle to set the chokes and pump
the fuel you get no fuel pumped. [wear and a stack-up of tolerances can
be the combined reality...not likely, but snakes do know how to bite.
Also, the vac connections have gotten looser from shrinkage so you
could be sucking air. [Wait till the others read this...wow!]

Happy to be of help! It'd be hard to live without me [ha]!
Will S
WANTED: 66 Monza vert, 110, pg for Parade Duty and giving kids a ride
in something they likely have never seen.
Message: 1