<VV> paint idea.

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 11:41:53 EST 2006

I drew a picture yesterday...I have to warn you, the
shading is bad, and it's just not wonderful...but I
like it...

I got the idea (as those of you who know his car know)
from Vince Strouds car.  I wanted my car black, but my
dad and others have said that to keep with the Hepcats
Racing Team tradition, I should have some yellow....so
this is what I came up with.

I'm stripping to bar metal with Aircraft stripper,
then washing with dish soap and hot water, then using
etching primer for the first coat for good
adhesion..the finas will be a satin black, and gloss
yellow.

http://free4allband.tripod.com/spectacular.html

Ryan

1965 Corsa/110/4