<VV> paint idea.

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Wed Feb 22 11:46:16 EST 2006

Pretty cool sketch.  I don't know that this is better, but I liked what my
first Vair originally had....  There were two black stripes (in your case it
would be yellow) about 4" wide that were centered on the steering column
running all the way from under the front to under the back.

There were some factory approved dealer stripes that were installed on
earlies.  Someone used to have the dealer instructions posted on the web but
they're gone now, unfortunately.

Norm

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/