<VV> E85 fuel/waste of corn

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 22:52:27 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/22/2006 8:27:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ddpleau at msn.com writes:
Snip<<by the time you grow the corn, haul it to the still and then get it to
the tank farm.>> snip

Sounds like a good waste of corn to me... last time I saw a gallon of
Everclear it was a lot more than $3.00!!!!
If I were to go through the trouble of running the mash through MY still, you
can bet your bottom dollar I wouldn't pour it in ANY car's fuel tank!
;-)
Later,
Lonzo... and my Grandad's little brother run 'shine through Western & Central
KY for almost 20 years... and he never did get caught... I reckon it's all in
"who you know"...

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg,
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg