<VV> E85 fuel

mmcguire at hiwaay.net mmcguire at hiwaay.net
Thu Feb 23 12:53:47 EST 2006

"I just finished a book entitled "What Energy Sources Should Be
Pursued?"
published by Greenhaven Press (www.gale.com/greenhaven or
www.thomson.com). It's an anthology of several articles by
well-credentialed people in several fields such as wind and solar power
and alternate fuels."

Interesting points I had not fully considered.  I did read an abstract on a
paper in 2003 that said we were consuming 400 years worth of biomaterial in oil
EVERY year.  That really puts the ethonal and biodiesel in it's place of not
placing a dent in the total consumption figure.  Corn and Soybeans produce
relatively low gallons/acrea of oil.  I think Rapseed is much higher...

Michael