<VV> RE: "The Book"

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Thu Feb 23 15:04:15 EST 2006

My take on the book...........
I think I have darn near all of them, but maybe I don't remember exactly
which book it is. How many are there now?
I was onced given the "it's in the book reply", and yes I did look at
several of the books for my answer, did not find it. Yes I admit I looked
into the wrong place, right book. Not all of us are infallable.

Was told by a bunch, it's in the book.........but told by many more the
right answer.

There are times I end up with The Books, loaned out to someone else,
sometimes one is in the garage, sometimes I can't remember where I left the
one I looked for.
Thought that was what this forum is for................

So let's get back to talking about Corvairs.
If someone asks a common question in your mind.........get over it!

Gary Swiatowy